Sunday 26 July 2020

Running Like Water


I've finished another four new designs that have my heart aglow. Luckily I am buying my batting and threads in bulk now.

I am using a beautiful wool/cotton blend of batting by Matilda's Own and Signature threads. My Janome machine loves the Signature, I buy it in 3000yd reels. I now have about 15 colours, and will have space for more as soon as we have a house to live in.



The contrast between water and land, fire and air, night and day, sun and moon. Everything about this one is amazing. I have another 2 of these fabrics. I hope to order more of this one. It's incredible.



This flamingo goddess in a waterfall is all about beauty. I love her. She was bought my someone that loves flamingoes, it's a textile wall art piece - not an altar cloth for her.




I call this beach one "My Happy Place". If you can't get to the beach in 2020 with all that's going on, at least you can go there in your mind.



Oh my goodness, this cup runneth over, what a stunning artwork this was in the first place, and gave me a lot of pleasure to stitch and paint.


I wish I could get more of this cup one. We could all do with a cup of overflowing rainbows.

 

No comments: