Saturday 11 July 2020

Raising my vibration


Raising my vibration as high as I can, I am stitching very high vibe pieces. I've been applying for 40 rental houses a week, but with nobody moving out, and people moving to Queensland when they can, there aren't any available, or my rental history was too long ago (23 years!!)


This rainbow goddess is seriously stunning, I could stitch her all day long.






Oh this cat one speaks to me on so many levels! 

First, I love Egypt, so this walk like an egyptian thing is doing it for me. And who here knows about the connection between stars, constellations and the pyramids? Maybe you know something about the Annunaki?


Keeping my mind positive, enjoying this stitching very much.

Only have a couple each of these fabrics, and I can see now, that I could never have enough.


Online market: The Spiritual Co-Op Group facebook

Facebook page: Sew Rainey Sew

Etsy shop: SewIntuitivebyRainey

 

No comments: