Sunday 5 July 2020


I just had a feeling about these fabrics when I ordered them, so I bought 3 of each, and I am so pleased with the way they've evolved.

Multi coloured thread in stars and squiggles, with softness, but determined power and connection.




And this one with the feathers on her head, the Boho Beauty. Once again, secure and determined in herself. These altar cloths/textile art pieces remind me of the young women I met at Seven Sisters Festival in Melbourne, Australia.

Meeting those young women opened my eyes to the way that young women could be: full of their own power, confidence and open to working with so much more than their own human-ness.  It inspired me to be a different woman, and a different kind of parent.




Altar cloths/textile art like these would remind me to hold my own power, and remind me of the powerful transformations that took place during the festival.

Available at my Etsy shop


 

No comments: