Thursday 16 July 2020

Compassion, new beginnings, Wishes


So, we got the block of land... and I am stitching as fast as I can to pay for it! Also looking for a rental at the moment and visiting places to live.

I've been going to look, but given my history, it's not going to matter where I live. I just need somewhere for my family. So I am telling EVERYONE I know, and putting it out there that I am looking. Swallowing any pride (not sure why I had to do that), but putting myself out there to find a home for the family. Hopefully with room for the pets and a bedroom for each of the children.

Back to sewing, this one with the hare and dandelion talks to me of wishes. The hare has various meanings in the Goddess Wheel of The Year - some seasons are entirely represented by hare, so it's not just Easter to me.

It's kind of like new beginnings, and making wishes.




Quan Yin, goddess of compassion. Oh how she means a lot to me. I have a card deck connecting to Quan Yin, and I did a special workshop for 44 days with some other beautiful souls. We all did the practises on the same drawn card each day, with a lit candle, wearing Goddess oil and holding space for each other. It was very deep and transformative.


This one sparkles and shimmers. I know she will reach her happy home and destination.





This Universal Mother one - the Creator, oh how I love this one.. She really shimmers and sparkles with depth and meaning. I am sure these ones will be snapped up at the online market.

You can find me at facebook: Sew Rainey Sew page

Esty: SewIntuitivebyRainey 



 

No comments: