Friday 24 July 2020

Mermaids


I'm no longer spending 20 - 30 hours a week applying for and looking at rental properties. I KNOW that I will find a house to rent by word of mouth. So I am making sure everyone I know is aware that I am looking for somewhere. I might need a reference though, I will speak to the (now retired) couple that managed the caravan park I lived in 2013-2014. 



This will give me more time to stitch pieces for the online market. This week's theme is the ocean, or water. So I've pulled out a few mermaid ones. This green one has me like. oh wow! The gold details are AMAZING!



And this one with a sea goddess and a mermaid.. ahhh, so many layers of depth and meaning in this one, it's exciting to find them all.

You can find me on facebook: Sew Rainey Sew page




 

No comments: