Saturday 27 June 2020

Limited run toilet paper fabric


Another installment in the constellations/star signs altar cloth series. 


These just twinkle so beautifully with the sparkly fabric paint and stitching.


 A lot of people align with their sun sign, even if they don't know what they would want for a birthday gift, or as an altar cloth, sun sign gifts are so relevant. I will definitely look for others that look like the will stitch up well.



And who would have thought? The banishment cloths have been going well, and each one is a little different as you can see if you compare to previous posts.


I ordered some fabric an online fabric merchant (Fabric by Missy Rose) at the start of global pandemic lockdown, and there were some very funny fabrics that I purchased. They have arrived - here is the toilet paper print.




I wanted to order more, but I think the business owner thought it was too serious to poke fun at and withdrew the fabric. I wonder if this will be worth more because it's the only print run?

No idea what to make. Any suggestions?

It's poking fun at the way people hoarded toilet paper during lockdown. Some people had truckloads and some had none. Makes me think I will have a tap in the toilet room Indian-style.


 

No comments: