Wednesday 24 June 2020

Wishes, banishment, empowerment

 Who can resist a heartfelt gift of wishes from a 4yo? Not me, ever. My son gifted me wishes that he could have used for himself. 

He is growing so fast, I can't wait until he can have his own bedroom and a big boy bed! The house frame is almost joined on the ground, it's in place and almost ready to be lifted by a crane.



The premise remains the same, this is a banishment cloth, and if you look back here  you get the idea of how individual each altar cloth actually is. They all vary in their own way, because they are hand made. I handguide the embroidery/quilting.


I love this goddess of protection and might. Can you see her sword?


An altar cloth for protection and/or empowerment.

You can find my facebook business page "Sew Rainey Sew". 




No comments: