Friday 12 June 2020

Four dynamic pieces


Oh Frida! What a beautiful fabric print! I KNEW I should've ordered more of that one! Why do they disappear? Especially in the global pandemic, so many business places closed down (people usually work closer together than 1.5 metres - there's a social distancing rule). 




There are also issues in supply of food, home furnishings, materials, clothings as production in some places closed down, slowed down, or the actual shipping is not going ahead.

It's like the world slowed down for a while.


This pink castle with rainbow is absolutely magickal. And you wouldn't believe it, I saw it appear somewhere else the same day (synchronicity!), and I'd never seen this image before. So of course, this one sold straight away, and wouldn't I love to get more of this fabric?



This one reminds me of other creation stories, as opposed to Adam and Eve. The caudaceus is one of the most ancient symbols (you might see it as a symbol of modern medicine, perhaps on doctor surgeries or ambulance vehicles - those two snakes twisted together?) You can read more about it here, including the Annunaki origins and the name Enki.




The rainbow wolf I made previously was so beautiful, this one came together easily under my fingers. Sparkly and bright, it captures the spirit animal of Elephant perfectly.

 

No comments: