Thursday 25 June 2020

Winter stitchings and some wellness

Oh yes! This astrology/constellation theme has me under its spell.

This one could be Capricorn, Artemis or Diana.


She is sparkly silver and blue. She aims and reaches her target. What a great intention to have.




It's Winter here, so I've appliqued some details onto soft fluffy blankets. This one with the fae goddess, triple goddess charm, and butterfly background.


This one with appliqued mermaid and resin tail.


So fluffy!!


As for my Ross River Virus, I am so grateful, here I am smiling instead of sleeping in the day. I was crying at night instead of sleeping, and now I am awake and smiling.

I have been taking these plant based capsules for only a few days. On the second day my brain fog lifted, and by the third day I was able to drive. The swelling in my feet went down enough to get shoes on, drive, and take my kids to the park on the school holidays.


Where have these been all my life? Well, they come from the US. Not available in Australian shops, so that's why I had never heard of them before.

The beloved has experienced pain in his ankle where he broke his foot off 30 years ago. On the second day of taking these, he is moving his foot around and he says '" I can't feel my ankle".  I mean, I didn't even know it hurt bad - because he didn't say!! Men!

Well hello quality of life changer!!



 

No comments: