Wednesday 30 December 2020

The Raven quilt goals

We went away for a couple of days with the family: The kids uncles, partners, kids and grandparents. Well, I felt very much like I didn't have a holiday at all. I didn't get to sit out with the other adults late at night (ours were in bed), and I was up at 6am with an extra one to take care of, bouncing on me in my room. The kids had a blast, and I learned about what I want out of a holiday, and where I would go stay.


My enjoyment was stitching after going into our motel room for an early night (couldn't leave the kids on their own!!) .....




 I now have two blocks finished from my blackbird designs quilt "The Raven". It's my goal to finish this by next Halloween.

These blocks are huge at about 15 inches each. Lovely big pieces, except for the berries.





Only 9 blocks in total, time to prep another needleturn block. I have goals!!

 

No comments: