Monday 21 December 2020

A card pull


I really wanted to photograph this gorgeous piece before it went to its new owner. I hadn't even finished it and it sold. It's another one of those that I would love to get that fabric again!!


Just another way to use these altar cloths. Take them to a friend's house with a deck and bam. Instant sacred space.

I decided I needed to complete the superhero quilt for 10yo. He is the only one still using his oldest quilt with monsters on it. 


This one should carry him through for a while. I've made it quilt as you go, same as the other children's new bed quilts from earlier this year.


I got so busy this year with altar cloths that he hasn't had a lookin, and just humbly used his old one. Not that it's cold anyway. But he does take pride in a clean room. 

Hopefully time for a few more personal stitching projects before the end of the year.



 

No comments: