Tuesday 1 September 2020

The Best News


The best news in the world is that I live in a beautiful city, and I love being near the beach. Townsville has brought me such blessings, including friendship with my dear friend Kate. We studied beauty therapy together here back in 2014 (you might see that I didn't get to finish much sewing that year, it was brutal! I don't know how anyone could study that hard and have a young family!)


The best news is that we got the keys to a rental property. I got it by word of mouth, as I knew I would.

I had to go for an inspection, but honestly: I was going to take it no matter what. I had no other options. So when I went there and found it had 4 bedrooms, one bathroom, and space to sew in the air conditioning, I was elated! A lockup backyard to keep the dogs safe, and a laundry in the garage, with space for the clothes dryer in the wet season.


Add to that how well I am feeling with these vitamins, I am a new woman from the one who was unable to walk in March this year.

I am in the middle of moving and packing, I couldn't do it 6 months ago. I was too sick. I am so grateful.

Sorry to say goodbye to our old place, but optimistic for the future and our new life!

P.S. I am wearing earrings made from crystals and snake bones - we found a snake skeleton a few months ago, that had been run over with the ride on mower probably a year ago (it was just a skeleton now, and had been hiding in the long grass). 

Identifying strongly with snake, shedding skin and transforming into a new reality!!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

 

No comments: