Sunday 13 September 2020

The little fellah's Big Boy quilt


The little fellah is turning 5 soon, and I'm hoping his new bed arrives in time for his birthday. In the meantime, we've been setting up his room, and it's just as well that his new mattress is on the floor, because he hasn't slept in a bed without a roll bar before. 



This is the new quilt I made him especially for his first Big Boy bed. Tula Pink squirrels and some cute stripes, created super fast in the quilt as you go fashion.




Look at this boy setting up his bedroom with his brother and sister. How marvellous is it to see him just want to be in his own space. He is honestly in heaven.


And while I set up the rest of the house, he is playing in cubbies and whatnot throughout the entire space.

I still have a lot of setting up to do, I can't see myself sewing for a few days! And the 5yo birthday is later this month too.

I am a happy Mum!!

 

No comments: