Sunday 20 September 2020

Hello Suburbs


I've never really lived in the suburbs before. Well, maybe after living on campus at university in a house for a couple of years, but mostly I've lived in areas that aren't totally built up. I am very grateful that this house only has 4 neighbours touching the fence because there is nobody over the back. It could be noisier!


However, the next door neighbour went away for a weekend and their smoke detector was going off all night. And part of the day, until someone else rang the fire brigade, who couldn't see anything wrong with it. 


All the same, we got a visit from a fireman which was pretty exciting, and the ice cream truck came along too. So the little fella had the experience of excitement buying a Bubble O Bill from the ice cream van in his own street. Sounds like heaven for a kid who is almost having a birthday right?






Throw in a sunset for Mum.






And his first cinema experience - Trolls World Tour movie. Well, wasn't that just the BEST???


I've set up a cabinet in my house as well.  A crystal display. 


It's a busy time, not sure when I will sew next. Maybe now you can see why I was so productive before now?






 

No comments: