Sunday 30 August 2020

Spirit in all


I call this stunning lady "Crystal Light". Oh wowsers!

She really shines. What a great reminder to be the change you want to see in the world. Don't talk about it, be it, then you will see it, and others will too.

Moth wings, frangipani flowers, crystals, hummingbirds, tigerlily flowers. I see so many meanings and symbols. But the light is so needed in this year of 2020.




Following the popularity of Spirit Animals, I present the Eagle.

The eagle represents leadership and authority, and those who make this their spirit animal are born to be leaders and high achievers. They are visionaries who believe in the power of expanding their self-discoveries and striving to reach greater personal freedom.



And the green Hallowitch. I bought two of this fabric print, maybe I will need more. Her skin is green and sparkly, the power of the feminine is very clear here.



Moth and pomegranate feature on the final one today.
I love the colours, and wish I had ordered more of these prints. Pomegranate represents fecundity, bearing fruit, taking a project to fruition.

Moths represent transformation, hidden knowledge, inner wisdom, psychic abilities, and shadow work. They are connected to the moon, feminine and yin energies, and intuitive discoveries. They show up to help you discover your hidden desires and awaken to your true self. 


I really like the skull within the moth, and while I am not drawn to moths particularly in person, I am drawn to them in artwork and representation. Is that strange?

You can find my work for sale at my Etsy page: SewIntuitivebyRainey

 

No comments: