Saturday 8 August 2020

Personal power



I am the healthiest and well I've been in a long time. The vitamins I started really are helping with my Ross River Virus. I am dropping weight, and the inflammation has gone down in my feet so that I can walk and drive.



It's still crickets here at the shopping centre with most food courts and eateries closed. The play centre at Castletown shopping centre is closed. There's less social interaction for my son, but luckily his kinder is different and it has been open the whole time. Kindergarden on the RAAF base means that only authorised people can get in. With limited numbers of people coming through, it's never been closed. I am grateful.


This could be me, it could be Pocahontas, it could be anyone. But really it's an important affirmation for anyone. I choose my own path. And I think it sums me up as an Aquarius. No doubts.



Mother of Dragons. Fiery. Powerful. Nurturing.

The Game of Thrones tv series changed the lives of anyone who watched it. What a great character this Kalisi lady is. Really connecting to the mother that will do anything, this could hang on the wall, or be used to create a sacred space for the Mother.

 

No comments: