Sunday 16 August 2020

New World emergence

When I was looking at the Witch fabric prints for the Hallowitches series, I wasn't sure about this one. I only bought one, and it sold straight away. Who would've known? I am not really horror girl, but I am told it's something to do with Freddie and Jason???





I, myself prefer this butterfly grid. I can pop flowers or crystals on it, in a pattern to amplify my intention. Butterflies are symbols of transformation and new beginnings. I've always been attracted to butterflies, they were indeed a totem for me as a teen.




New World in the Morning


I think you see my theme here: New World emerging... definitely reflecting whats going on for me in my personal life.



And kookaburra, surrounded by indigenous fabric. Again, this one sold immediately. Who knew that spirit animal altar cloths would be so popular?

You can find me on facebook: Sew Rainey Sew page

Etsy: SewIntuitivebyRainey 

 

No comments: