Saturday 20 January 2018

Magickal House Elf

Hello everyone,

This is the second Dobby cushion I have made. I used the same fabrics, but the variations in the hand dyes and my hand guided machine embroidery mean that they are quite different.

I've also added a bit of shading to Dobby's face, which adds more depth.

This second one also looks a bit less angry than the first one.

I absolutely love this cushion, and so does his new owner. It's a custom piece. I have another one to make for an upcoming collaboration in the Harry Potter theme. I hope to share photos of the themed trio closer to the release date in March.

I need to get hold of some more licensed print fabric as I have SOO many ideas for this series of cushions, and maybe a quilt or two.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Rainey x



No comments: