Sunday 23 January 2022

Have you seen this yet?

I've been making a French Braid, using the Rainbow ruler and pattern by Blue Willow Designs. 

Now it's time for my own twist and variation. How to put this together, using as much of this car fabric as I can. I also have 5 inch squares of the cat fabric. 

I am trying to think of the fabric designer's name. Her designs are very distinctive. I will come back to it. Pieces of gold throughout. 



The beloved loves cats, so I thought it would be suitable for out bed. 





We also need it to be in dark colours, as the children all play in our bed, it's an energy centre of love, I guess.


Once upon a time I made intricate quilts for display on my bed. Not anymore. After children, those ones have to go on the wall.

There's a few of the 5 inch squares on the side to start the border treatment. I want to make this as big as I can, using as much of the fabric as possible.

To be continued....

 

No comments: