Wednesday 13 January 2021

Raven acorn block



Ooh, and another block, this one with an acorn.

I love that William Morris flower that kind of looks like pumpkin flowers as well.


I am surprised at how well I did choosing these colours when I went shopping for the fabric. I was in one of those decisive moods, and went to buy it all at once. I didn't even take the pattern book with me on the day. I saw them, pulled fabrics, chose everything, and took it home with me, feeling like a million bucks.

I think I did it around this time of year, it's almost my birthday, and I like to find something that I really want to treat myself with. Especially if it's something quilty, because it lasts much longer than just the day.

I am adding these blocks to instagram as well, because it's inspiring me to see other people create this quilt. Let's Roll!

 

No comments: