Friday 2 July 2021

The local agricultural show



Look who I found at the Townsville Show? Aliens! Heheheheh, I couldn't resist this photo. It was my little fella's first time at the Show since he was 2 years old. I took him to see the animals, but you already know that he is not that into looking at them in person, although he loves the Andy's Animals shows on ABC kids.



With his best shirt on, he's having a turn on the Clowns. Got his first show bag, and went on a little plane ride - nothing that would turn his stomach, as he gets a little bit of motion sickness like his Mummy.


The usual awards night for the Arts and Crafts section didn't go ahead as it was lockdown time, so we snuck in super fast to look at the quilts. 

My friend Margie won the major quilt prize for this quilt.

A little hard to see under the plastic.


So proud of encouraging my friends to also join so that the exhibition remains for years to come.



Here is me with my Goddess Kali piece. With a prize on it.  And me doing the Kali eyes.



My lion won a second prize.


It's inspiring to share with others, and motivating to get our pieces finished in time for the next show!


I wonder what I will have in the show next year!

 

No comments: