Sunday 18 July 2021

In the view frame


Here I am, trying to snap a photo of my quilt block and what pops into the view finder...



Baby Cat





Smoke-Oh





Us...






And my feet... Hahahahahhahah, usually I trim this away, but I think it's ok to document what I am wearing as well!

This block is from the Esther Aliu pattern "Love Always". I am using all French General fabrics to make it. It's a long term project. Every time I get it out and work on it for a while, I think that it's too good to use while my son is so young, (he's a bit rough!!) and that I will finish it "later" when he's grown up a bit. 

Does that ever happen to you? You have special fabric, you keep it for ages, and don't make anything with it... to the point you think  - I either have to make something really spectacular, so you save the fabric, or you make something super simple.

I have some super simples coming up. It's time.

 

No comments: