Wednesday 14 July 2021

Handbag inspiration

 

I love bags. I love making bags... but I still love buying handbags. There really hasn't been anything much around that I like, so I snapped these pics of some classy ones.


Maybe I like this navy one because it looks quilted. Hahaha.



This one is a cute 1940s feel.



This one is interesting, I'm sure I've made bags with those wooden half handles before. Were they from Shamrock crafts?




I love the classy scarf trim on this cherry red bag. Not so keen on the brown though. My brown days are over.



Why is everything this pink colour, hardly a bit of green, I prefer a more emerald green.


I like the leaves on this green one...and the tassel..... but it's not the one for me.



This is the colour green I prefer!!

Do you prefer making or shopping for handbags? I really love Spencer and Rutherford bags. A great mix of patchworked and professionally made and lined bags.


No comments: