Tuesday 29 November 2011

The next mad sewing day...

So, where are my sewing buddies? I woke to an early alarm clock - not wanting to be late for my quilting mates for our mad sewing session... and not one of them turned up!!


That's it, next time, I'm sleeping in!!! (I know you're reading this Rosie and Andrea *wink wink*)....


A good friend from out of town did visit me, but I didn't start sewing until after lunch... well and truly after lunch!!


I cut up the rest of the Bali Pop to make Sunburnt Grass:

I've colourwashed it into sections of green and reds....

Then I went to dance class, and thought I'd better come back tonight to stitch up what I can - it can't stay on the table tomorrow!!!

Uh-oh, this is all I managed to sew. I'll be up early again in the morning...

No comments: