Friday 9 January 2009

How to find quilter's blogs

Have you heard about http://www.quilterblogs.com/ ??

You can browse through quilter's blogs to your heart's content.

I just listed my blog there. They don't seem to have a little gizmo to go on the side of the blogs like Quilting Bloggers etc.

I am stitching away on the 1950s collection. I think I am 2/3 of the way finished. Why aren't there any photos? Er.... well... you see... I didn't have all the thread colours when I started. So, while I have stitched nearly all pictures, I need to go back and do the other 4 colours on all of them, then some colouring-in.

You will soon see!!

Update: It took a little bit of a look, but I did find the html for the button (it's under the SCQuilters button on my blog). Thanks Mary.

2 comments:

Mary L. said...

After clicking on the link for reading the blocks, you should see "promote quilter blogs" on the right hand side. If you click on that it will open a page with html code for the button you want. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

thanks for this link. What a pretty site...and the do website design for others! Perfect timing for me.

Thanks again!