Wednesday 14 January 2009

A challenge to you

I added a "translate" gadget to my blog (it's on the bottom right). It shouldn't surprise me that people all over the world read each other's blogs (it is the World Wide Web afterall), but it does. I went to visit a few people's blogs and I just couldn't read them, although the pictures were nice. VBG.

It took me a few tries to find the gadget I liked. Here is how I found it: go to layout and select add gadget, then search for the word translate in the search box at the top. Scroll down to the bottom until you see the pictures of the flags and add that to your blog.

Now that you have the tool on your blog you won't need to look for it. It won't matter if the blog you are trying to read does not have a translate tool on it, just copy their blog address and paste it into the tool on your blog. It will translate it! How great is that? Okay, syntax may not be exactly right.. but you get the general idea of what is being said.

I encourage you, dear reader, to put the tool on your blog too, and let someone in an exotic part of the world into your blog!!

Awww.. did you want to see my French Collection blocks? It was 39 degrees Celcius here yesterday and the same again today... it's too hot to sit under a quilt (yes, I do need it all over me) to sew on the buttons. I did do some late last night in the air-conditioning... but I still have 4 blocks left to go.

Okay, here is a sneak peek!! Remember the gaps I showed you on this one?




I attached the little flowers with only one hole using a bead to secure the stitches.

No comments: