Tuesday 21 October 2008

Spring rabbits at the letterbox

Congratulations to my dear friend Andrea - who won second prize in the Kilmore Kwilters blue and white quilt challenge (despite the fact she is living in Germany).

I have stitched the 3rd raffle block. That will do, there is no point making 5 blocks to enter the draw when you only win 5. You might as well as keep them!! LOL!!


As promised, here is a photo of the Spring rabbits in their current home. A quilt this size could easily be changed with the seasons. I might make one for Christmas next (see how we go of course!).

Last night I couldn't find the other 2 Mammy pictures I know I photocopied to make them the same size as the others.... so I traced off the Noah's Ark stitchery blocks. They are sooo tiny!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the Spring Rabbits and also the basket hanger it is hanging from.