Thursday 9 October 2008

Springing around

I have been working on my Spring rabbits quilt! Yay!

I am excited to be stitching after only 1 day out of the last 5 with any stitching!!

I finished piecing the 5 blocks.



I have pieced the base.


Now I am up to the applique.

I really am enjoying Spring, especially now a lot of Spring cleaning has been done. Of course there's still more to do. I must also Spring clean my stash by making some quilts!


Last night I had a dream that my penfriend in England (these were the days before email) sent me a photo of all the Christmas stitcheries and gifts I had made her over the last 16 years. They were put into a display with items she had made herself. Now, I don't know if I have ever made her a stitched Christmas gift. Hmmm... I think I will start with some of the oven mitts. And build up her collection over the next 16 years!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Just so pretty. The pink and green is really "fresh" and those roses on that fabric are gorgeous! Which reminds me.... I have a few Lori Smith patterns around - I love 'em!