Saturday 5 February 2022

Another swag of blocks.


Last year I was in such a frenzy, making gifts and Christmas themed projects.



And now, I am consistently making something for me. School is back, I have time during the day, the air conditioning is blowing cool air.






It's so lovely for me to have time to work on projects for myself. 


I've made so much for others and given many things away.




Ooh! 21 blocks so far.




A small tweak on something, and boom! It's a modern quilt block.


These are just so clever. I wonder how I could extend or combine a few to create a new pattern.


Something unexpected and boom! It's a new block.



Oh this. I love it. Simple. Pretty.




Ooh! Look at this cross! I love that I used the light as the feature and the dark is the background.




Does this one have a name? I think I've seen it before. Now tried it on a small scale.

Six months square.

 

No comments: