Sunday 6 February 2022

A woman on a mission


I am a woman on a mission.


I haven't wavered, every day I've made more blocks.




Can I say that I've been binge watching/ listening to a TV show while creating? We bought an amazon fire stick so that our old TV can now stream pay to view channels.


I bought a lot of Christmas presents through Amazon prime because the postage is free when you subscribe (I get Christmas gifts shipped straight to the family households), and that gives me free viewing on the Amazon Prime channel.



Ok, so I admit I've been binge watching a light hearted mystery/detective type show called "Psych". The guy pretends to be a psychic private investigator, but he's just good at seeing clues super fast.

But look at how many blocks I've made while listening?

 

No comments: