Tuesday 16 November 2021

Jumbleberry Santas



Are you every so much in the zone that you forget to take photos of your creations? I feel like I've been creating, creating, creating, and forgotten to take photos. So this is what we end up with! A video of 3 little santas I am making from the "Jumbleberry Santas" pattern by  May Blossom.


I actually went to a quilt shop and sat in on a class, it was wonderful to connect with new ladies and make some friends.  Just Country Crafts  (one of my local shops) had kits of wool felt ready to choose. I choose the purple based one, and added another couple of pieces to add definition.

Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't (that's a big YES! YES! YES! of course) buy a big pack of wool felt in many colours while they were available.

I find wool felt is blink and you miss it, especially in the subtropics where it's too hot to think of using it in a quilt.

I have a couple more projects I'd like to finish for this year's addition to Christmas decorations. 

I am a little bit sad my Pumpkin and Ravens quilt wasn't quilted in time for Halloween, but no matter, I have asked Mum for special custom quilting, and I would like it in time to exhibit at the Townsville Show next year, so I need it by about April/May 2022.

2022. Wow how does that sound?


No comments: