Tuesday 30 November 2021

Five years, and it's finished!


 I've been working on this little stitchery for about 5 years I think. That's the label added.


It was a project I would take out from time to time... the kind of stitchery I do when I;m not desperate to work on something. 

Does that ever happen to you? You're desperate to work on something, cannot be swayed from doing it, or if you stop to create something that needs to be made for a gift by a certain time, you just KNOW you will be sidetracked big time, and it could be ages before you come back to it...

Well, you're right, I am describing myself. 



This little Santa stitchery took up so little space in a bag that it was easy to transport for a project on the go, away for the night or something like that.

No wonder I didn't get it finished! I haven't been away for a night for a very long time. Hahahaha.


That surrounding Christmas tree fabric was the inspiration, I just wanted to use it in something, and it was so expensive I bought the least possible amount. Have you ever done that?

No comments: