Thursday 18 March 2021

Hello Easter Bunnies


With a feeling of deja vu, I'm working on these Chocolate Easter Bunnies as a family history once again.  Wasn't I making this last year? YES! I was. Um.... let's see how much I can get done this year.



I want the images to look vintage, like a series of pictures in frames, I am just sort of making it up as I go, which means I have to be in a creative mood.

Do you find you need to be in a different mood to work on something you're making up, compared with something that you can do on auto pilot?




Hello kitchenaid! I made Easter cupcakes for the little fellah to share with his class mates. Vanilla cupcakes with little chocolate bird nests on the top.


Did someone in your class ever bring treats for everyone? We had that once in all 7 years of primary school. 



 

No comments: