Monday 29 March 2021

Easter decor


Hoppy Easter everyone! I love decorating the house!



I've made some Easter diamond paintings with the children.



I love wreaths too! These Bunny wreaths have hit the nail on the head. I am always looking for little crafts like these dot paintings. 


My daughter can submit her egg diamond painting into the local show in the paper craft section if we keep it clean and neat. 

I think it's really important to keep entering the show or it won't be around any more. It brings me a lot of joy to visit the craft section, and I'd like it to continue for many years!





I am so enjoying decorating the house. The green rabbits are sitting on a whole cloth table centre I made from a Kaffe Fassett Collective fabric a couple of years ago. This is the first time I got to use it! 

 

No comments: