Saturday 14 November 2020

On our way to Christmas decorating

A Witchling Owl



Oh my goodness! I loved stitching this one so much!!! I wish I could re-order the fabric! So many small businesses closed or couldn't ship during the year of 2020 with all of its challenges. I hope they come back.




I know it's early, but I've got the most space I've had in about 20 years to put up a Christmas tree. I laybyed one, and all the decorations, and we've picked it up. So it's up, and we are enjoying it!

I'm also wearing Christmas dresses and earrings every day until Christmas. I have 5 dresses made by a friend of mine who does it as her business. I love to support each other when I can. I took my precious pre-order fabrics to her, and she came up with 5 frocks. Christmas babyyyy....

 

No comments: