Tuesday 20 October 2020

Mum life

There are so many details in this one, but I can't deny that I love stitching the feathers especially and the leaves. They just flow and glow. I think I've made about 5 of these, and will order more fabric.



This little cat with the moon and butterflies is a love. I might have put it here sideways. You choose.


I absolutely loved stitching this Ursula Sea Witch. She really glows. What a stuning artwork, and now that she's stitched, she really has dimension.



Sewing group day and I am making a bucket hat along with some of the other ladies.


Super heroes and red sheep. This should be right for 5yo for school next year. He doesn't have a uniform, so he gets to express himself any way he likes.



I've chosen some sea sort of colours as well, maybe for him, maybe for me.



I'm using these sewing Tula Pink fabrics for my hat.


Of course mine isn't finished yet. Lol.

Mum life!









 

No comments: