Saturday 17 October 2020

And that's a wrap for the week

Oh my goodness, I am so in love with this butterfly crystal grid altar cloth!


Transformation and new beginnings abound.

What do you think of this Raven? I love him! I've already stitched two here in different colours. I have a few more, I feel they will be a one colour thread project.


First one pink.


Next one purple.




I chose multi colours for this Hocus Pocus one. So many occult symbols. Could be perfect for someone who wants to set an intention.



I snagged this red Breaking News fabric early in the year. It was released as a joke print, and wasn't reprinted because 2020 became, well more serious.



Another of these Libra balance altar cloths. I will order more of these.

You can find me on facebook: Sew Rainey Sew

and Etsy: SewIntuitivebyRainey

 

No comments: