Thursday 23 September 2010

A little topper

I worked fairly solidly on these pieced blocks last night. Ta da!!
I started cutting out the applique at Gisborne Quilters. When I got home, I couldn't stop. Now they are all fused on. They only need sewing. Hmm... I might keep that for taking to quilt group... I was just a little bit short of the brown border print and had to include a little bit of selvedge. This should be hidden in the binding. This quilt - Square Dance - will measure 16in x 20in when it is finished. Only two more to go to reach my goal of 9 mini quilt tops this year - then I can quilt them all!!

I am still waiting for the scallop tools...so I won't work on the table runners again yet. It's the footy Grand Final this weekend. I might machine quilt I Believe and/or Raspberry Cream. Hmm.. sounds like a plan to me...

3 comments:

Janet said...

Very, very pretty! A lovely little quilt.

Teresa Rawson said...

This is so CUTE! I love the brown striped border fabric...all your colors look so nice with the brown as an anchor fabric!

Nine so far this year...that is a fabulous goal you are on track to meet!!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

LuAnn said...

I love looking at the fabrics you have used. Very cute quilt.