Sunday 17 May 2009

Quilt-aid progress

My best friends and I have been working really hard on these blocks to finish my quilt design for the Quilt-aid programme.



The blocks contain a mixture of piecing, applique and embroidery - Andrea did the piecing and I did the embroidery and applique.


Sandra has done the most beautiful job on this tree with the birds - her circles are perfect! (She used lots of spray starch).


Andrea pieced the block before Rosie appliqued and embroidered the birds and flowers.


I appliqued this one, and Andrea did the piecing.



This one is my applique - don't compare my "circles" to Sandra's!!


Happy birthday to my dear friend Andrea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Work & Beautiful Blocks..Thanks for sharing.
cheers

Doina said...

I like the things you have made and show on your blog!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lovely joint project. How fun!