Monday 23 March 2009

Jo's Little Women Club

I am still missing my camera. Maybe I left it in my girlfriend's car?? It's probably under some papers somewhere at work...

I am working on Jo's Little Women Club part 8. One purchases 25 Jo Morton fat quarters to turn into little quilts over 6 months club membership (that is why they call is Jo's Little Women Club!).

Here are the quilts for this club - usually it is 6 little quilts, one per month, but this time it is 2 little quilts and a medallion.






My fat quarters


This is the centre of my medallion. Did you notice I have no greens in my quilt, so the leaves and stems are blue.




I need to get the centre finished so I can work on the pieced blocks during my quilt group retreat on the first weekend in April. My aim is to sew, sew, sew and finish the medallion quilt top!! (Maybe Mum will quilt it for me??)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like another winner! I hope you find your camera soon.

Karen said...

Looking good! I like how you are using blue for the leaves and stems. Also, love the little hexagons you are working on.

Deep Creek Quilter said...

Of course!! I would be offended if you asked someone else LOL
Wilma