Monday 1 December 2008

A little bird told me...

It's Summer!! YAY!!

Time to put up the Christmas tree tonight! Last year I was soo busy preparing the garden for our outdoor wedding reception at home in January - I didn't even get a Christmas tree up. That was sad. Even when I lived on campus I had some sort of decorations up -I would put up Christmas lights on the wall, even though I didn't have a tree. LOL!!

Here are the bird stitcheries I have been working on. They are designed by fellow Australian Barb Smith (she goes under the name Woodcutter's Daughter).




These will become cushions very soon.




I can't put everything I am working on at the moment - it will have to wait until the recipients receive their presents!!

Have a great day. I've got my Christmas tree hair clip on and a Santa brooch.

No comments: