Monday 24 July 2023

Floral Army wearable art


I am so happy I got to see the final pieces for the Floral Army wearable art we assisted with.





Saturday night there was big evening reveal for Ephemera,  and fashion parade with models wearing these floral art pieces by Julia Rose.



Can you see how this one is inspired by masculine furs and epaulettes worn by army generals and the like?


This is the skirt of the one I was working on.

This is the one made from artificial flowers that I helped to separate and arrange.

Then I got to attend my headpiece workshop

Julia Rose gave us a little photo card each.


This was my box of bits to make a headpiece.


I feel like a twig queen!


It really doesn't photograph any better than this.

So I decided to take another photo of myself to show just how good I can actually look. Haha!

Out to dinner for a friend's birthday.


 

No comments: