Tuesday 20 September 2022

Two hats and a shirt



What's this? A matching hat?

Yes. It's true, it's maybe a bit cray cray, but what am I going to do with this leftover fabric otherwise. I'm almost 50, and maybe starting to think that I don't need to save fabric anymore, but I need to use it, so that I can keep  buying more!


Another woven badge/sticker on the front, and voila!


Here's another hat I made for the kiddo (Tula Pink fabric), and he's also wearing a Halloween shirt I made with glow in the dark print from Spotlight.




This kid doesn't have school uniform. So he can wear whatever he wants. Now that I've put the pretty plastic snaps on his shirts, this is what he wants to wear. 

And he has a number of hats. I don't think Toy Story is his favourite, but that's not matter. There has to be one for a kid not to worry about getting muddy!

 

No comments: