Wednesday 25 August 2021

Car bags

I went looking for some other useful bags to make. Well, not just bags, but items, and I came across this car bag.



Ok, I made four. What's a girl to do?




The strap sits over the floor gear shift stick, and it sits to the side of the passenger foot well. Why?


Because you can get fined for having a phone sitting on the seat next to you now while driving. Even if it's just streaming music to the stereo.



This takes away any possibility of looking at a screen while driving.



I've enjoyed mixing and matching fabrics for these.




I even popped wipes and tissues into this one. 




Four made. I think that's enough for now. *giggle*

 

2 comments:

Joanne in Massachusetts said...

Adorable bags.
BTW, which state are you in b/c I haven't heard about that phone rule?

BizarreQuilter said...

Hi Joanne, I'm in Australia. They've put special cameras all over to see if your phone is on the seat.