Tuesday 27 April 2021

Diamond Hill quilt top finished



The Easter bunnies quilt hasn't been finished, but I feel an urgent need to press on with the Diamond Hill quilt.  I haven't really posted about it for years. It was supposed to have applique borders, but I've given up on those. I started making this in 2017 so that I could gift it as a Golden Wedding (50 years) present to my inlaws.



Their 50 year anniversary was in 2019. It's time to get this baby finished. No more applique borders. I bought some Tula Pink fabrics with appropriate colours and now this is ready to send to Mum for quilting. I am so lucky I have a Mum with a long arm quilting machine!


I dug some fabric out of my stash, it was starting to get wet. I only just rescued it... hung it out to dry. Such a pretty sight on the clothes line. Now I can put these away for my own play. These are mostly Tula Pink. 

 

No comments: