Tuesday 16 February 2021

Kitchen and Stitchen


I wonder if there is a ceiling on creative output in a day. I usually find that I can blog, or stitch or do some creative cooking (that is, looking up a recipe, trying something new or difficult).. but I don't tend to do all 3 on one day.

It's as though my creative passion is satisfied within for a time, and I feel like a rest afterwards. 

Does anyone else relate to that?


I won this KitchenAid mixer. What an amazing belated birthday present. I am so blessed. This will be used and used and used.


I originally chose a lavender colour, but this lemon is stunning. I think of kitchens like a quilt pallette. I want mine to be black, white, blue, and lemon.  But I didn't want a "boring" white mixer when it's a statement piece in the kitchen.


Look: it came with free engraving. It says

Rainey
Kitchen Witch


I create in the kitchen and stitchen (sewing room) sending love and healing into my creations to the recipients.

I can feel the KitchenAid both taking away stitching time, and also freeing me up to have more time. 
Ooh, this is so exciting. Meringue, here I come!

(Did I mention I only had a hand held mixer from kmart before that is marked with 7 speeds, but really had 1?) This is very significant!

 

No comments: