Monday 28 October 2019

Getting organised

Only a few days until theveils are thinner, and it's time to organise my outdoor (under the verandah). 


I am having a love affair with pumpkins at the moment. I have magickal kandles and handmade pumpkins from artisans.


I found a real petrified frog and popped him here on this mini protection grid.


I've discovered the cats like to jump here, so I have to be careful what I leave around.


Absolutely LOVE this orthoceros mortar and pestle.. and I won this cauldron candle holder and candle from Renae who I am swapping some wreaths for handmade pieces I have made.


Here we are, almost ready.



I can't miss showing you this AMAZING teapot by Bobbi Lambo Oliver.

Right time for beach cleansing.... are you ready for All Hallow's Eve?




No comments: