Thursday 16 June 2011

A little update...

I am still constructing the Garden Song quilt as a sample for my LQS.


It seems to be going very slowly... perhaps it's the amount of reverse stitching I have endured...


I am very keen to sit at my machine at the moment, and just sew like an absolute maniac!! (I really don't have time for unpicking)...


As for handwork - here is a little update on the 12 Days Of Christmas. I am still working the final border. This is a section of one completed strip.



There are four sides to a square quilt (funny about that eh?), thus, I have another three sides to stitch. The thing is, every time I pick it up, the blue pen has faded out. Bugger. And I have to re-draw it... It's not supposed to be a fade away pen, but I guess 6 months is a long time between stitches. Haha.

Right, let's finish the Christmas Quilt before Christmas 2011.

No comments: