Sunday 28 March 2010

Fun news!

We had a little win over the weekend....



Andrea's Nearly Insane quilt was awarded First Prize in the large pieced and appliqued, domestic quilted quilt section.


My miniature quilt was awarded First Prize in the small quilt/wallhanging section.

And Lizzie's quilt won First Prize in the Circus Challenge!!


Okay, it's confession time. Lizzie runs the Civil War Bride Quilt blog... and we challenged each other to finish our quilts for the Ballan Show in 2 years time... that will mean we have spent 3 years on the quilt (on and off, mostly off lately.. I haven't worked on my CWBQ since November last year.) I know I can pick it up again in June... I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Well done to all of us I say (VBG), it was a great weekend and so nice to catch up Lorraine.
Lizzie
xxx