Friday 24 July 2009

Inspirations

Last time I posted I thought I might start something else, but I am so inspired to finish a few things there is no chance!! (YET!!)

I am posting pictures of a few quilts that caught my eye in the Vic Quilter's Showcase. I thought to myselt "if it inspires me, maybe it will inspire you too".

These are miniatures:



See the pin in the corner indicating scale?












And here is my finished quilt: the Quilt Aid quilt was hanging in Vic Quilter's Showcase with the Charity Quilts.

Now that I have sewn the border on the Surfy quilt and pieced the backing my list of 5 needs revamping.

1. Baltimore album (today I prepared some strips to make ruched flowers)

2. Dollhouse BOM

3. 1950s quilt - I think it's time to design the quilt now that all pictures have been stitched for a few months...

4. Jo's Little Women baskets quilt

5. Work on designs for one of my own quilts: "Ginger".

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

wow those little quilts do isnpire me!
would love to do that log cabin one...
so little
1/2 inch logs???
thanks for sharing these!!!
Kathie